LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj (software engineer)     28 May 2010

a women disturbing my marriage

1.Me and Anjali(she is 5yrs elder than me)  were in love (now i can say that she trapped me) 6 yrs back, and decided to suicide(because , we are intercaste and parents didn't accept for marriage) and i had taken the sleeping tablets but she didn't and i was hospitalized and recovered.
2) she got  married by other person , arranged by parents.  After marriage  she was not happy with her married life and applied for Divorce.Mean while at this point of time she started communicating with me and told about her unhappy married life.
3) And then the interaction between us increased and we even started meeting each other. But i never wanted to marry her. I just met her as a friend as she got married.  she asked me to marry her again after she got her divorce. I dont want to marry her and i decided to have an arranged marriage and started avoiding her. And i even said to her that i wont marry her.
4) I almost got into an engagement with a girl, but anjali sent a mail to their family with my mail id(she know my username and pwd. I never changed my pwd.) . The mail contains photos of me with her . This resulted in cancelling of engagement. I had photos with her after i started meeting with her after she applied for divorce and before she got her divorce.
5) And i went to ask her why she was doing like this and she replied saying that she wanted to marry me. And i dont know what to do know. Even if i look for an other match she will disturb this again. Can i go legally or what should i do? people please help:(:(

Learning

6 Replies

sun shine (edu)     28 May 2010

tell the matter to her husband. tell your parents about her and file a police complaint

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     29 May 2010

file an injunction for restraining her to do all these acts.

1 Like

raj (software engineer)     29 May 2010

Thanks a lot for u r reply.

I came to know that she also had some Video clips, recorded phone calls and  pictures(which were  took place before she got divorse papers). iam realising know that she was planning this from a long back.

If i go for injunction, is there any way she is going  to stop by showing the video clips/pic??

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 May 2010

your case will be under the specific relief act.

do not worry as you have not married her, she could not reach any harm to you.

change your password.

has she possesed any letter or other written documents that you promised her to marry, after divorce - that may reach harm to you.

next time where you finalised your marriage, tell them baout her at first instance to avoid all such complicacy.

1 Like

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     31 May 2010

RAJ FIRST OF ALL U BOTH COMMUNICATE ALL THE MATTER BEFORE THE MARRIAGE ALL IS WELL ABOUT UR RELATION BUT NOW U BOTH ARE GETTING MARRIAGE SO FORGET UR PREVIOUS LIFE AND LIVE UR FUTURE LIFE WITH NEW THOUGHTS BCZ IN THE GIRL LIFE A MAN IS CAME IN THE OTHER HAND U GET A NEW  GIRL AND BOTH OF U HAVE NO RIGHT TO DISTURBING THERE LIFE

SO IN THIS TOPIC U CAN RESOLVE UR PROBLEMS WITH COMMUNICATION AT ALL .

raj (software engineer)     03 June 2010

she did not possess any letters or written documents. So could you elaborate how i should go forward??what is this specific relief act?my lawyer said that we will take an injunction order. If we take injunction order what can she do to revoke it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register