Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BhanuPrasad Bondi   12 July 2022

POLICE CALLING ME TO STATION

Good day,

C.I is calling me to station. But i don't have anyone who is supporting me. All my family members are against me stating that they have spent 65 lakhs for my seaman training,which is absolutely wrong.Police made me sign on the agreement in which it was stated that i have to clear only 23 lakhs . But all my dead mother's property papers are with my father and my step mother. Now I have a fear that they will sell or borrow some loan on these properties.

C.i is calling me to clear those 23 lakhs. But i already cleared 27 lakhs before signing the agreement. What can I do now? i don't have anyone to support. Please suggest..

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2022

police can call a person in police station on the suspisious information about a person is received by the police or in the condition when in some case the name of the person stands a suspious person .go and attend

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 July 2022

Hello,

You have to initiate legal action against your father and stepmother for protecting your right and interest in your mother's property. You can file an injunction application along with a declaration suit against your father that "not to create any third party rights or interest." You may also take legal advice for police undertaking executed by you.  

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 July 2022

You are a better judge of the family situation.  If you are aware that a middle-class family really spent Rs.65 lakhs training, beyond their capacity, it is just and equitable to return such an amount with interest in the future.

Contact a local advocate and issue notice to your father against selling away your mother's property.  Your father can not sell the property without your signature on the sale deed if the property is still standing in your late mother's name without her testament/will.

The agreement if any executed before police can be denied later stating that it was done under coercion after some time but within six months if you get out of the Police jurisdiction and gets employment.

Show the copy of such agreement to a local advocate and take his opinion on such liabilities to you in the future and act as per his advice. .

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2022

The posting is short of material facts. Please post the complete facts bringing out the real issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register