LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preet (sales head)     28 May 2010

false charges threat

1. how does restitution of conjugal rights? do i have to go to court for filing it.

2.can anyone explain what different types of cases she can file against me and my family?actually more concern about my family.

3.suppose in case she files false cases ,even wn i file for restitution. is there any wayout i can save my family through this harassment.

4. what are chances of getting restitution in my favour?suppose after winning even then she doesn't come then. where do i stand then.

5. how strong is my case?what precaution and steps i will have to take against those false cases?

i know i'm asking too much. but if anyone can help, that will be of great use. please answer all the question for my better understanding.

Learning

1 Replies

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     30 May 2010

1. You have file the suit u/s 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act if it was solemnizes under the Act before the District Judge's or Family Court.

2.She can file many cases against you and your family under 498A,406,506,423 IPC dippending upon the facts of the case. Moreover case for maintenance both u/s125 crpc and u/s12 of the DV Act can also filed.

3.Obtaining anticipatory bail may give you initial much neeeded respite.

4. The chances of a case depends upon the peculiar facts of each cases. Generally decree in RCR proves beneficial for maintenance case and 498A case.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register