Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Vaduka   04 July 2022

Can i rejoin state govt job after resignation?

Hi Sir/Madam,

My wife had resigned her state govt job on Oct-2019 due her health issues. And she wants to rejoin now. Is there any way to rejoin now? Please help us..

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 July 2022

To my knowledge, there are no stautory rules providing for such reappointment. 

Any how, you make a representation/appeal/memorial seeking reappointment on sympathetic grounds; there is nothing to lose.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 July 2022

Contact the Association or Union for proper guidance and drafting.  They can certainly help you with a neat draft and take up the matter with the concerned for such possibilities if the track record during past service is exemplary.

Rami Ryan   12 October 2022

Can you rejoin the state govt job after your resignation? According to various experts, it is very challenging for the employee to get another government job if he or she left the service. There are some options for those government employees who have taken leave during their https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/gloria-kopp/essay-writing-payments_b_14793970.html posting due to certain reasons. But one thing that almost every employee in official positions needs to keep in mind before leaving their jobs is that they will not be eligible for any kind of benefits when they join another company.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

Not possible.          

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register