Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tuma (NA)     28 May 2010

How to add one more car parking to the existing sale deed?

Hi,

I have bought an apartment in Bangalore. and the registration is also over. Now I want buy one more car parking from the builder. I don't know the leagal procedure to register the additional car parking. Can anyone suggest how to register this?

Thanks, tuma.

Learning

4 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     28 May 2010

Better to execute separate deed for that

1 Like

Devajyoti Barman (Advocate)     28 May 2010

The registration procedure of the additional car park is similar to the flat and car park you have already purchased and registered.

1 Like

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     30 May 2010

The procedure as explained by my Ld.colleagues is correct. However, please also check for the bye laws of the society since certain societies do not permit 2nd car parking allotment/purchase. Also if it open parking, the society may have right of allotment and hence from this perspective also you need to check this out.

If the society is still to be formed, usually the builders plays the role in formation and the bye laws and hence you need to ensure that the incorporation process protects your right of 2nd parking.

vasudevan

1 Like

m.kupparaju (Advocate)     31 May 2010

In Apartment Sale Deed usual procedure is that one car parking covered/uncovered is earmarked and Rs.1,00,000/- for covered car parking and Rs.75,000/- for uncovered carparking which amount will be added to the apartment consideration amount and stamp duty will be charged for the same while execution and registration of the Apartment Sale Deed.

If the developer is having any additional carparking area coverfed/uncovered falling to his share, the Purchaser can take a chance and approach the builder for sale of additional covered/uncovered carparking and only procedure is to get it registered separately.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register