Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshay kumar (Engineer)     28 May 2010

Plz guide me for getting divorce

I have got married in Jan 10 ,2010.
My wife is doing govt  job.and i m doing pvt job of having less salary as compared to my wife.Before marriage we have also cleared that we do not want dowry.
In marriage they have given me of dowry 1.50 lakh(Not in case).After marraige she always taunting me of her job and her qualification(she is P.G).and do not agree that she is obeying my familes rules and regulations.Even she is short tempored if some one could say to her she cant not think whether they are my in laws or husband and using abused language.Now she is making pressure on me that i leave my parents but i dont want.she has very rudly behaviour toward me and my parents.She has ego and attitude of her job and qualification.Now i want to get divorce with easily without going in trouble me and my family.she will not easily agree for divorce if i will put case for divorce. so what will be the easy way to get divorce.I am agree to give what they have given me in my marriage.
please help me

Learning

6 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     28 May 2010

Dear Author, I want to clear some quaeries from u. U can call me at 9871158578.
1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 May 2010

No easy solution unless both of you agree for consent divorce.

Whatever allegations you are making can not proved in court of law.

1 Like

SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     29 May 2010

Dear Akshya 

I agree with Shashi Kumar Nashik. There's no easy way of getting divorce because of proving allegations. It takes years together to get a divorce even if you can prove allegations. Its better to have a mutual divorce. But wait for some time and try to win the confidence of your wife with love. You are not less than her. You are an engineer so why get upset. You will get a good job. While marrying with you, your wife did know that you are having a private job or less salary - but that should not matter at all for a marriage to work. Its only 6 months you are married. Try to convince you wife with love. I hope she will understand this. I hope everything is right in bed too.

S C DANEJ

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 May 2010

Please read chinese philosopher  LOTZU if you want to learn the techinques suggested by Mr Sharad chandra. And if you can really follow them than thereafter no body can harass you.

akshay kumar (Engineer)     29 May 2010

she cant understand i have already tried.Till now she dont know that i can give divorce to her.If i will put section 9 HMA on her.Then what will be the solution of section 498A on me.Even i have written slip of what they have given to me while my marriage.and if i will collect other document towards my innocent.is that help me to out from 498A.If not that sufficeint document then help me what shoul i do for the solution of 498A and domestic violence.

Self service (None)     30 May 2010

You are just married, wait till a year. keep collecting evidences and meanwhile try to be good with her. If she want to staty seperate let her live from your parents. after a year see if she can change her attitude and then take decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register