LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhatkar subhan   23 February 2022

Regarding loan notice

Hello team how are you. My name bhatkar subhan, from last 4 days I am receiving a notice from any local advocate from Pune, I am trying to find his contact number but unfortunately I didn't get, so I am getting irritation for those unusefull legal notice messages, I purchased one mobile from a store by BajajFinserv in 2018 and I cleared all my emis in june 2019, I don't why and from where and which advocate I am getting these notices, kindly help us as soon as possible.. thankyou 

Learning

5 Replies

HANUMESH H N   23 February 2022

you try to contact the advoracr who has sent a legal notice and you have not mentioned the contents the legal notice, if it's related to your mobile transaction approach the fonanc company or just reply for the notice stating no dues and no liability to pay any amount.
1 Like

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     23 February 2022

Hello,

Yes, you have to reply the legal notice. You can approach the financer of loan amount instead of advocate who send notice. 

1 Like

Bhatkar subhan   23 February 2022

Good morning sir, Thankyou for giving reply & your valueable time, as I mentioned in my above msg, I have cleared my all dues & emis in 2019 after 3 years I am getting msgs + notice from bajaj Finserve with name ADVOCATE SUBHASH B DESAI. I tried to get his contact phone number email even I checked him or social media as well but couldn’t found, please check the above images and help us the needfull

Attached File : 844392 20220223122153 13f0b353 3458 43d8 8ba7 64bba2f52b28.jpeg downloaded: 152 times

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 February 2022

contact to your fiance and get no dues certificate from them as you have paid all EMIs.

Why you need my Name   20 October 2023

Hey I got same overdue reminder notice from the same guy. Funny part is I missed due and it's only been 3 days now Bajaj is bombing me with sms saying they will issue legal notice . Pretty f**ked up company

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register