LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     13 February 2022

Partition suit

In the Civil partition Suit seeking share in the Suit property with an unregistered Will for the property based in  Chennai , which was degreed on 11 th Jan 2019 , both parties accepted for Compromise . According to the deed 50 % of the suit amount settled  to us the petitioners and the remaining 50 % to be settled on the date of probation of the unregistered  Will. 50 % Settled on the date of Compromise .Till date the respondents have not filed any Suit for probate of the Will. Kindly guide us how to proceed further ? Thanking all of the Learned advocates.

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 February 2022

The facts posted are disjointed and  less than convincing.  What is the relevance of partition suit and compromise if the property is covered by a Will. It makes no difference that the Will is registered.

1 Like

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     13 February 2022

Sir,the Will is a forged document. It is not Written when my grandfather was alive. On Submission of facts they can't prove the existence of the Will and they have not contested on it. Instead of that they came for a out of the Court settlement on a mutually agreed Compromise memo. Please guide me Sir. Thank you so much for your time and help .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2022

It is compulsory to get will probate in Madras, otherwise, it has no value in law.

Facts posted are disjoint and not clear / unconvincing.

Consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, able, competent, intelligent enough and paid to satisfy your queries.

1 Like

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     15 February 2022

Than you Sir. Sure I will do Sir.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 February 2022

What prevents you from facts material to the issue? 

1 Like

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     15 February 2022

Suri  I am a 55 years old man.. Poor eye sight also. I can't able to furnish on my own what required by eminent lawyers on this wonderful forum,because of my lack of any kind of Knowledge on legal issues. Sure I will consult with a lawyer as everyone said. Hope to be excused for giving trouble to the honorable members of this wonderful forum. God bless you all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register