Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Kumar   12 December 2021

Visa Processing Issue

Hello Experts,
My query is about check dishonour. Actually a person was giving me a check against he borrowing money from me. But corresponding check was bounce / dishonour. So i was filing a case (138 B) against that person and just 1 month ago we won the case according to court judgement. But now again that person did a appeal in upper court against corresponding case. Now he is appealant and i am the respondent.
So my query is about suppose in this situation if i get a chance to go to out of india from my company then is there any issue create for my VISA processing ?

Thanks and regarfs,
Varum

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 December 2021

Absolutely NOT, you are a victim and not the perpetrator of any criminal offense.

1 Like

Thank you Prasad Sir. But my question is at the time of visa processing those peoples can see the record of respective person whether any case is going on that person or not and if any case is proceeding then those people have not consider our opinion and they directly reject the visa. So what should we do in this situation.

They will look into criminal charges PENDING, as some criminals may be going abroad when criminal charges pending against them.

1 Like

Ok..Thank you sir. So in this situation if visa officer reject the visa then can we gives our justifications ?

Get a certified copy of the judgment in court and you need not submit any justification, the finding of the judge is most authentic.

1 Like

Varun Kumar   09 January 2022

Thank you very much Sir.

Archana Pandey   13 January 2022

This case comes under Section 138(b) in The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.Since you are respondent this time and you have already won a previous case. So, there would be no objection in processing a Visa for office tasks.. 

1 Like

Varun Kumar   14 January 2022

Thanks Mam !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register