LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P S Jaya sankar   10 January 2022

leave rule viz a viz HPL

My employer follows Central govt rule in respect of Leave and Transport Allowance. For 10 days Half Pay Leave in a month, proportionate deduction in Transport Allowance was made.
Is it proper, as my understanding is that only in the event of leave for complete month, they can stop my Transport Allowance, in full. But not otherwise.
Request clarity pl.

Learning

8 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 January 2022

Yes, Transport Allownce could be denied only in the eventuality of leave or absence of duty for a period of one month or more.

1 Like

P S Jaya sankar   11 January 2022

thanks Venu sir

Amira Samy   11 January 2022

Your post is amazing. Keep writing next posts.

vex 6

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 January 2022

Tpt allowance is payble if one has attended office for atleast 10 days.

1 Like

Albert John   22 February 2022

Your post was good and the information that you giving in your post, that was really cool. I like it very much. Thanks for posting this great information with us. Please share more information and I will bookmark to my blog.It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful for me. You are doing great job and thanks for sharing. The Dubai App Development provide best service of app development you visit here for more info.

Albert John   20 May 2022

I am impressed by your post. It contains very informative data and i gain a lot information from it. It is very useful for me. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing that type of posts. It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. It is very useful for me. You are doing great job and thanks for sharing. Get best SEO Company Dubai service you visit here site for more info.

Best Savings Coupon   14 December 2022

Berrylook is your one-stop-shop for women's outfits, accessories & footwear they cover the product ranges from bottoms to tops, dresses to coats, & footwear to accessories. They strive to provide you berrylook gutschein with the best quality product to make your shopping experience a pleasant one.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

Ho is ther relevant to the question raised by querist

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register