Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     22 May 2010

Back ground materials for Cr.P.C. Amendmendment Act, 2009

Dear friends,

I am searching for report of Law Commission of India and debates and detailed object and reasons for Cr.P.C. Amendment Act, 2009. I will be obliged if provided the report number or a link for the same.

Learning

12 Replies

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     23 May 2010

Respected Tripathi Ji

Pls find enclosed the relevant bill of the Act 2008 which contains the objects of bill which led to the Act 2008

Law commision of India Report No 154 ( Two Vols) which is the basis of introduction of Bill contains detailed expalnations and need for the amendments.

I request you to please deiberate on Sec 313 (5) wef 31/12/2009 and I have posted the query on the Forum page

Sanjeev

Attached File : 2 2 objects of crpc amdt act 2008.pdf downloaded: 254 times
1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     23 May 2010

Thanks Mr Reddy and Mr. Sanjeev Kumar.

I am in search of detailed discussion on added s. 437A. Report of Law Commission is oppening very slow. Despite efforts, I could not find any discussion about s 437A in the commission's report .

Notes on clauses in object and reasons of the amendment Act does not through enough light over the issue.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     23 May 2010

Res Tripathi ji

I tried to load the LCI Reports since these are heavy files so could not be load. Any how you can download from the Website in the night for better download speed 

sanjeev

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     23 May 2010

Thanks mr. Sanjeev !

I downloaded the report . It apears that it's scanned copy has been uploaded therefore  even after downloading, it is inconvenient to read it. However, I did not find the material I was searching for.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     24 May 2010

Res Tripathi ji

What kind of material you  are looking for in LCI reports

sanjeev

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     24 May 2010

I am looking for discussion over added s. 437A, Cr.P.C.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     25 May 2010

Res Tripathi Ji

Pls read page 25 and 26  of LCI report no. 154 part -1 which contain relevance to Sec 437

if helped pls tell me

sanjeev

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     25 May 2010

Res Tripathi Ji

Pls read page 25 and 26  and 31  of LCI report no. 154 part -1 which contain relevance to Sec 437

if helped pls tell me

sanjeev

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     25 May 2010

Thank you Mr. Sanjeev !

It is on page 31. From the report it is clear that s. 437A is intended to appeal against aquital and appeal for enhacement of punishments and not against conviction.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     26 May 2010

Res Tripathi Ji

It is my pleasure to help you. and pls post  if any further reference is required.

I request you to please deliberate on Sec 313(5). This insertion is having wide implications.

see my post Sec 313(5) and CrPC Amdt Act 2008

sanjeev

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register