Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thirumala1 (yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)     11 December 2021

Government job and criminal case

Good morning experts

recently applied for govt job got qualified and placed in provisionol list after checking antecedents they will finalise the list. A criminal case was filed against me which is matrimonal in nature and i am A5 (498A of IPC) which was settled by way of compromise later High court quashed the chargesheet and FIR on the basis of compromise.(charges are not framed)
i have mentioned all the details in concerned form now what will be the result of recruitment will they reject? or will they recruit me?
kindly suggest me what should i do now.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 December 2021

The criminal case, which has already been settld on compromise, is not an impediment for your employment in public service.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 December 2021

Don't worry as your application was not rejected and your name is already on the provisional list as you are not convicted for any offense.(Who filed 498 against you (relationship) ?)

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 December 2021

It will not have any affect in your appointment.

Congratulation and best wishes.

1 Like

Kawmini Liyanage   04 January 2022

Greetings!

According to what you have mentioned above, High Court has already quashed the charges and FIR. Hence, it is considered as if there was no action or charges filed against you at all. Therefore, there's no way of considering charges that are not in existence. 

Regards,

Kawmini Liyanage

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register