Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil Sharma (Manager)     28 November 2021

I want to meet my daughter

Hello,

My wife has tried everything (women cell, police, conspiracies, etc.) but never got benefited from all that. I gave her a chance and she came back after women cell case and we live together for one year. Meanwhile I lost my job in lockdown. Then she again started her filthy acts and left my house last year. Now, me and my wife are not living together for last one year.

I don't want to file divorce right now due to my financial condition. But, I definitely want to meet my daughter.

Please advice the right and safe way so that I can meet my daughter. Should I personally contact my wife and ask her? or is there any legal way I can do that?

Also, if in future I go for divorce then how this act going to effect my case?

Please advice. It is heartiest request.

Warm Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 November 2021

With mediators try or convince her to see your daughter.

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 November 2021

If no amicable settlement, you need to approach the court.

Anaita Vas   29 November 2021

Try mediation or conciliation to convince your wife to let you see your child. If it does not work out, approach the court.

Regards,

Anaita Vas

1 Like

sonam ranjan   02 December 2021

It is a painful process of getting divorced from your spouse. The most struggling part is to get custody of your children. the entire journey of separation is ugly but settling the matter of child custody is even uglier. In the case of a minor child, both the parents have an equal right over the child after divorce. If there’s no mutual consent, the family courts decide who is going to stay with the kid and make major life decisions for him or her.

The best way is to contact the best custody lawyer who can guide you within the whole process and save you with bare minimum stress.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register