Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed khan (SEnior officer)     24 November 2021

Fir

Hi,

I got a call from the Police station (subinspector called me) Bijnor Uttar pradesh regarding Counseling purposes(my WIFE abandoned me last year) and they insisted that if I will not come they may file a non-bailable FIR.
I told them that I already filed RCR case in Jan-21 in Maharashtra court also in sep21 counseling done in my local police station in Maharatstra) so I will not come there in bijnor.

So how would I know whether any FIR has been filed or not against me in bijnor police station or not?

thanks,pervez

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 November 2021

No problem. You can send the RCR case copies to the investigation officer of Uttar pradesh police station through watsapp or corrier. Intimation to the officer is a must. 

1 Like

Mohammed khan (SEnior officer)     25 November 2021

thank you sir I emailed them about the RCR case also sent the documents through the Speed post to SHO as well as SP city.

Is this enough?

as you know sir they may influence local police then what should I do now?

I have hired a lawyer in Mumbai but she is hospitalized due to some medical emergency.

Kevin Moses Paul   25 November 2021

Yes, sending copies of the RCR is good enough there's no need to worry now. Consult your lawyer and in case she's still hospitalized she'll arrange for some proxy counsel to look over the matter.

Don't take tension everything is fine as of now, there's no need for you to worry.

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul
1 Like

Mohammed khan (SEnior officer)     25 November 2021

Thank you Kevin

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register