Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Khanolkar   19 November 2021

Cheating by jana bank

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you about the serious issue of RBI rules violation and fraud happening in Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd, Housing Finance ,101,Kedarnath building,Overi Pada,Dahisar east,Mumbai,

On 6th of July 2021 I had applied for Housing Loan at the above said Dahisar branch of Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd by submitting all the required and demanded documents ,Immediately I was been asked to pay an amount of rs.2360 in the bank account by the bank staff Mrs Rakhi Naraynkar the Jana Bank staff, Having good faith I paid the demanded amount on 7th July 2021,there were two Pd / verifications happened,one is on 9th July 2021 by Mr Vinayak Sakpal the Jana Bank staff and second verification happened on 15th July 201 by Mr Kanse the Jana Bank staff,since 7th of July 2021 I am rigorously doing the follow up to know the loan status,But there was no response from their end,at last desperately I called Mr Vinayak Sakpal,he was totally confused in the explanations and statements given by him (recorded ) which shows the pure negligence and unprofessionality of the said bank,  also many times I attempted to call the Jana Bank head office Challaghatta,Bengaluru ,but each and every time I was misguided and told that Mr Vinayak Sakpal from Dahisar office or our office will call you ,but nothing like that happened

Due to this I am in very big trouble as I have lost the house which I had shortlisted after a lot of negotiations,

I hope that there is no rule of demanding or taking any amount from the borrower without the customer login.

My request to you is to take a serious action against this serious offence of Jana bank and help me for recovering the loss as compensation from Jana Small Finance Ltd which occurred due to this unfair practice of the said bank and give me justice.

The above mail has been sen many times to RBI,also via their complaint programe,

Just want to know the procedure of filling case against Rakhi Narayankar and Jana bank to the court, Also please let me know that can I individually file an appeal.

Receipt of the payment is attached with the mail.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 November 2021

Members in the forum guide you in litigation matters and are not empowered to take action against anyone.  Issue notice under the consumer protection act and file a complaint in the District Forum with a deficiency of service seeking compensation on grounds of deficiency of service, if the bank fails to respond to the grievance/complaint filed on their website.

1 Like

Kevin Moses Paul   25 November 2021

Well said by expert Mr Prasad. You may send a notice to the bank under the CP Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register