Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik Avez Sohail   07 November 2021

Defamation

I've a sister and her in law
has tortured with abusive words and filthy language since the very next 2 days of marriage. Has taken the gold and Also influencing her son (my brother on law)negatively against her wife(my sister). my sister's mother in law and her sister in law is not letting the guy to stay with his wife. Behind all this situations the lady is defaming my parents and our family. the people started asking questions to me and I didn't believe as the allegations are that much of worse. However, later I deep dived in all this talks and found out that they were truth. It's been nearly a year now and hardly 10-15 days my sister stayed at in laws in Beginning and later she's at home. Such women's should be punished so that every daughter and their parents should be in peace after getting their children married. I need a help on this and it's an open and shut case of section 499 and section 500..
Seeking justice and I have all the proofs gathered and just wanted to make her pay for what she has done and doing since 10 months....

Suggestions and help is much appreciated
Thanks,
Av S

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2021

No defamation case can be made out in the light of facts posted.

However, your sister can file a complaint under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2007 through a local prudent lawyer. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 November 2021

Your sister can take help from SHEROES app for women help line. They will help you in domestic violence 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 November 2021

Yes, no defamation lies on the facts stated.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2021

not understood how defamation case can be imagined.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register