LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthik P   09 October 2021

Chitfund fraud

A person was running chitfund locally, I was paying Rs. 20000/- from my hard earned salary. I'd not taken my chit till the completion, when I went to claim the said amount after completion of my chitfund of Rupees 5,00,000 × 2 . They asked some time I agreed and waited but they didn't give my money, every time asked to wait some more time. I had done enough follow up with them to collect the amount, but I failed to collect a single rupee from them till date. The chit owner is fraud it seems she need to give money not only for me so many other people also. Please advice how to proceed to get my money.

We went to police station and police called chitfund owner to station after discussion chitfund owner agree make affidavit from her. She agreed to give only the principal amount again 1year time provided as per affidavit amount to be settled in 2 installments each installment had 6 month gap.First 6 months is over but again not given money. Please suggest shall I go to commissioner office to give complaint since local police not taking my complaint.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 October 2021

file a complaint against a chit fund company?

If you have documents you can file suit for recovery of money civil suit and also you can file a private complaint against company under section 406 408, 409, 412, 416 to 420 of Indian penal code against all of them under section 200 of code of criminal procedure in jurisdiction court and obtain investigation to .

1 Like

Karthik P   11 October 2021

It's not company she is individual running chit business. Local police is not registering our complaint. Please suggest if I give complaint in commissioner of police, will it work.  If complaint registered will they produce chit owner to court within 1 or 2 day. Please help my hard earned money will I get back 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register