Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nischitha B   06 September 2021

Death of the director

Hi,

My husband died due to covid recently.
He was one of director and shareholder of the private limited company.
He was sole earner of the family.

1. My husband had taken a loan from his relative on his name and transferred to company . That amount is mentioned in the balance sheet under unsecured loan section.
Can the relative who knew about this, has the statment proof can avail this amount with intrest as per mutual agreement.

2. Since he was sole earner, we didn't get any thing from the company. They don't even have insurance.
Can we claim for compensation and medical bill reimbursement? If yes how much compensation can I claim as per law and medical expenses.
Is it based on director remuneration?

3. Is there link between his unsecured loan, directorship and shareholder?
Bcoz the managerial director mentioned if nominee want to continue her shares in the company , the unsecured loan shouldn't be taken back.
Can shares and directorship be inherited to his legal heirs

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2021

yes. Nominee can have rights over the shares of deceased. Image result for nominee rights of a share holders dies intestate A nominee (pursuant to a nomination by the deceased during their lifetime) acts only as a trustee on behalf of the rightful legal heirs, holding any property until the matter of succession or inheritance has been decided under law.
1 Like

Can you please help me with point 1 1. My husband had taken a loan from his relative on his name and transferred to company . That amount is mentioned in the balance sheet under unsecured loan section. Can the relative who knew about this, has the statment proof can avail this amount with intrest as per mutual agreement.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   06 September 2021

Ask him directly about loan whether he repays it with interest or not.
1 Like

He mentioned succession certificate is important to give back that loan to concerned person

Shashi Dhara   07 September 2021

Obtain PSC from court of law with engaging advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register