Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik (business)     02 September 2021

Gold bar ordered on phonepe

Dear Sir

10 gram Gold bar ordered on phonepe app on 13.08.2021. on 20.08.2021 shipment cancelled by the shipper as per the tracking number on the app.

First complaint raised on app on 14.08.2021 stating the delay in delivery, later the same ticket transfer to new ticket number on phonepe Grievance on 26.08.2021. 

Every time I am getting answer stating that " we'll try to get this resolved at the earliest. we are grateful for your continued patience and support".

Pl give suggestions to get back money or solve this issue and how to proceed further. Is there any time limitations for  phonepe app to resolve the issue.

with many thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 September 2021

You can submit complaint through online to the consumer forums. (Fast Action) Submit Your Complaint Online File your case in consumer court/forum with the help of Online Legal India.www.onlinelegalindia.com/services/consumer-forum
1 Like

Shaik (business)     04 September 2021

I have submitted complaint https://cms.rbi.org.in/ still can I submit in www.onlinelegalindia.com/services/consumer-forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register