Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     20 August 2021

Statistics: indian courts

Hi,

I would like to know how how many 420 cases have been cleared successfully. Example, no. of cases sorted out every year. Where can I find such statistics or information please? 

Txs.

Learning

2 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   23 August 2021

As per your concern let me inform you that there are 22505 matters related to section 420 of the Indian Penal Code, that have been decided as of now.

However, it's hard to determine how many current cases are going or average number of petitions filed every year related to the section mentioned (IPC 420).

I've laid down a link below, through which you can get to know about of matters that have been decided already, however if you're willing to get an idea of the average cases filed in a year you must filter the list provided in the link (with most relevant) in order to get a basic sense of average petitions filed. Have a look at the link given below —
https://indiankanoon.org/search/?formInput=420%20of%20indian%20penal%20code&pagenum=1

Hope the above information helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul
1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     24 August 2021

Wow 😮. Out of 1.4 billion population, only that number makes it impressive that cheating is rare. I bet 20% of the above relates to immigration frauds. Nice day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register