Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     19 August 2021

Ipc section

Hi,

An educational company started business and printed student handbook. Many things are mentioned in that manual apart from major things like:

1. Complaints procedures on Criminal misconduct by college management. 

2. Timescales to resolve the complaint. (Due to this, the management took 2 years to resolve a 3 days investigation issue thereby causing loss to the complainant)

3. How they deal with criminal activities/allegations in a college. 

What section can I use in my complaint?

I want to use exploitation motive of that company, as their motive is to do whatever they want to do in the name of company policy, thereby, again to cause losses to the complainant. 

Txs.

Learning

7 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 August 2021

It depends on the actual facts involved in making such a complaint and the documentary evidence available with the complainant.  The prudent step is first to entrust this notice part to a competent advocate and let a legal notice be served to that company pointing out specific allegations.   Depending on the reply, if there is an injury/loss/suffering a complaint can be lodged in a suitable forum like Consumer Forum if there is consideration and deficiency involved, in Civil court if the amount involved is sufficient and the issue worths such fight with a mighty company.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     20 August 2021

Thank you for your scrupulous advise. It Is easy for me to lodge a complaint against management now. When management are uneducated, alcoholic beggars who got lucky, none working/studying under them can be peaceful cause they will always act like movie actors under reciprocal determinism. How can a company publish to students that they will be punished if students hurt them and not the vice versa? Any legal code in IPC to refer to police?

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 August 2021

The posting is a riddle than a query.

1 Like

These riddles to customers is not good for their health. So no joking with customers. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 August 2021

@Yasaswi gomes: Will you please come out with actual query instead of one sentence comments as from the last 4 months more than 125+ of your posts received responses from the forum.  It is not clear as to how the guidance was used practically in all your cases and your success in resolving the problems through the forum. 

Thanks for your responses from uneducated 420 Guntur colonies. You mind your own business or answer upto the point. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2023

rude remakrs from the person seeking free advise are nto welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register