LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Penugunda Srinivas   20 August 2021

Fake relieving letter

i have created fake relieving letter of my current company and joined in a new company but caught in between and new employer terminated me.

now my current employer saying to sign bond for 3 yrs or they will raise the legal complaint. please suggest

Learning

2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     20 August 2021

You are not liable to sign any bond. But I don't understand, under what basis they are threatening you to initiate legal action against you if you don't sign the bond!

1 Like

Penugunda Srinivas   20 August 2021

sir there was some miscommunication,

I have sign3d the bond last year. This is has all happened before one year, already 1 year is over still 2 more years of bond is there.

In bond they said if you exit before 3 years we will raise legal issue but now there giving mental pressure and it lead me to sucide attempt already. I even tired negotiate but they said we will not let you go easily . They also know that i have i have made sucide attempt still no relieving me. They have taken into employment again after that fake relieving letter by signing bond. Its like thy are taking my advantage . its leading me mental depression.

They are saying we lodge case for create fake relieving letter one year before, they have my apology letter , and bond signed for 3 years. Now with my mental stability im unable to do anything other than lost hope on my life or work there for 2 years eith mental depression.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register