LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naman P. Charan (Shop)     13 August 2021

Disrespectful behaviour & nuisance creator

In my colony there lives a family of 4 (Father, Mother & 2 Sons). I am aware of both the sons and the elder one is known, but it is the younger one who creates a chaos every now and then. He rides his motorcycle at high speed inside the street and the children playing are at risk. Multiple times he had fallen from his bike injuring himself and motorcycle very badly, the other members of the colony tried to talk him out but he is very disrespectful because of the fact that his father is the SHO in Delhi itself. The parents too ignore all the complaints that the elders had reported to them regarding their son drinking late at night and riding bike in streets at high speed and honking. Recently this younger one got in a fight amongst the people of his kind and many were hurt in a fight since all were drunk. The local jurisdiction police held all the chaos creators but then his Father got him out using his power. One of the injured person's parents who reside in that jurisdiction had lodged a complaint against the others including this younger son, but even after that he was released of all the charges because of his father's approach. My query is that how should I get involved anonymously to file a complaint of this younger son and his Father as they are nuisance creators of the colony. In addition to that I am afraid of whom to complaint, the SHO Father might have strong approach among his department and I might land up in trouble myself being a resident of the colony. But this is a good time I can see to teach his son a lesson and the parents about the wrongful acts they had been allowing by their nuisance creator son.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 August 2021

Collect evidences of nuisance created by the sons and report to area DCP or file complaint u/s 200 Cr PC before MM through a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 August 2021

A SHO is not such a high level functionary. Even high level functionaries are accountable to law. In fact, they are under strict obligation to abide by the rule of law.

As such pal of fear quite misconceived.

1 Like

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     15 August 2021

Dear Friend, If you think anonymously you can complaint to police or in court, against the sons of the SHO you can not. You have to come forward to file a complaint with Police or a case in court under Sec 200 OR 156(3) as the case may be; if you are really a sufferer. And SHO' Sons will surely get punished if they are accused. Police or any authority will not listen any anonymous complaint taking it on record. Anonymously only it may happen that if any higher authority in police take this nuisance  under consideration and call the SHO and his both Sons and warn them for their wrong behavior that's it and all.

1 Like

Naman P. Charan (Shop)     16 August 2021

Thank you all for your informative advices. Will follow up the instructions, and make sure that the offender acknowledges his mistakes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register