Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     24 July 2021

Immoral embassy conduct

Hi,

I don’t like india now. When I am planning to go abroad, foreign governments are asking me to work continuously and I cannot leave my current job after applying for visa.

When other country people are coming to India, India doesn’t have any such laws. India likes to defame, manipulate, harass Indians while immigrating but not foreigners coming to India because of their FRI?

txs.

Learning

3 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   31 July 2021

The situation you've explained above is true and most of the people looking for travelling abroad have faced the same circumstances that you've dealt.
But the saddening part is that as of now, there isn't any legal provisions that could provide you with some aid, so basically currently it is a debatable topic upon which governement should lay emphasis such that apt amendments can be made to leagal provisions covering the matter.

Until, then one could either wait or simply abide by the current practices.

Hope requisite measures are taken by appropriate authorities!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul
1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     01 August 2021

nobody likes to work with hookers in corporates. Last two corporates used to trouble me once I told them that I’m immigrating, they create nuisances like, you made an error here and there etc. when the computer software doesn’t work properly. Plus, they had intentions to stop me from going abroad, and they want to go abroad first through their bpo for consulting, these people are cheap and third class. Instead, staying back at home is much better option. Even the white clients are drunkards, mingle with cheap staff, make fun of immigrants. No professional etiquettes. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2023

not a legal query.        

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register