Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     01 May 2021

Professional education validity

Hi,

If someone tells me I’m low in knowledge in my stream ie., accounts & Finance, can I ask them to study their Professional Accounting once again because they are outdated? That is because it’s INDAS now a days and ppl are not that. 

Can I enforce that they have get further educated because i’m Updated and they are not?

How funny would it look if someone messes up with me, they have to study 4 years professional education.

txs

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2021

An organization can try a variety of ideas to update its finance and accounting systems, people, processes and output to enhance its outcomes.

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     02 May 2021

Nice to see your a member here as well. Of course, I’m the end it’s policies which are more respected. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2021

Your competence and expertise has been proved and if you are confident about your own skill and knowledge, you can give an open challenge to the person who passes on such comments or under estimates your talents on the subject you are expert. 

It becomes their duty to prove that you are not what you are  with evidences to disprove your skill or else you can even contemplate to file a defamation case against such person who throws strictures against you without any base just with an intention to tarnish your image and spoil your reputation in the society. 

1 Like

AnthonyWashington   29 July 2021

Hi. Of course, you can always request retraining and additional professional knowledge. It seems to me that this has not been a problem for a long time. Of course, you can take courses on your own, or confirm the relevance of your knowledge in other available ways, but it is better to do it at the expense of educational programs of your university.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register