Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     04 July 2021

Infringing content

Hi,

Why is YouTube channel allowing live murders? I have observed that US is deleting off mass murder by terrorist videos, but keeping the other graphical violence videos of murder. Similarly, India posts lots and of those mutiny caught on CC Cam videos on YouTube. It is a real murder that I am watching!! It gives a good insight for anyone who are like tourists or business travellers to understand what hostility is though. Should that content be deleted or kept? What kind of judgement can be given because that content is informative yet disturbing.

Txs.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 July 2021

This is an interesting topic especially when the general welfare of the community and the people are concerned about it due to the disturbing issued being posted in such social medias.

You may plan to file a PIL  by attaching the disturbing posts posted in the You tube and request for remedial measures to direct the You tube channel to stop publishing such horrifying messages/posts to maintain peace and tranquillity in the society.   

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     08 July 2021

This is very timely I must say. Due to hacking of personal browsing history, it can attract bad people towards the viewers. Cause I was warned by many rowdy kind before- mind your own frigging business and don’t get into our businesses . Police are responsible for telling local people this guy looks like an indecent person or something like that when ever I immigrate to other cities. My enemies tracked my location through email ip codes and mobile tracking devices. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register