LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Samar   04 July 2021

Property and will

We are 4 brother and 2 sister Living in a joint family in varanasi all 2 sisters are married
Our father had purchased a property on my mother name
Our father is dead and now my mother created a will in favour of elder brother only... Because he promised her to provide her another son a shop in varanasi..
Will is registered and it has been done without informing other two sons and sisters...
We got to know about it from the witness that my mother has created a will in favour of our one brother only...
My elder brother said to the witness that all brothers are agreed to this thats why he became the witness of the will
But upon knowing that we two brothers are not having knowledge of it , he is ready to withdraw from the witness of will..
Another witness is my another brother ( to whom my brother promised to provide the shop)

will maker(mother) is still alive...
Is withdrawing of one witness will make the will void?

And now what we can do ???

Learning

4 Replies

Vandan Kumar   04 July 2021

Will itself is Invalid. Adv Vandan Singh 9326366062
1 Like

Samar   04 July 2021

How will is invalid?

Vandan Kumar   04 July 2021

Sorry, I understand the property is on your father name, later on i find its on your mother name. WILL IS VALID ONE.

Samar   04 July 2021

Originally posted by : Vandan Kumar
Sorry, I understand the property is on your father name, later on i find its on your mother name. WILL IS VALID ONE.

is withdrawing one of witness makes the will void ?

And now what we two brothers and sisters can do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register