Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Piyush Tiwari   24 June 2021

Co-operative society not providing plot

Hi ,

I have paid the booking amount for getting a plot from a Co-Operative society. All the people who paid along with me have received the plot. Kindly guide me on how can I get the relief? I did not get the plot and even my amount got blocked.

Now when I approach the Co-Operative society they say they do not have any information on this.

Learning

9 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     24 June 2021

You have to file complaint before District Consumer Forum and claim possession of plot. it's co-operative society's deficiency of services also it's their unfair trade Practice

1 Like

Rajeev Ruhela   24 June 2021

is this matter comes under CPA . I thought only goods related matters comes under it

M N Shaikh (Addl District & Sessions Judge)     24 June 2021

you may sue for specific performance of contract

Rajeev Ruhela   24 June 2021

elaborate it plz...where it stand under contract

sagar nalawade   24 June 2021

section 10 of Specific Relief Act,1963

Roman sayyed   24 June 2021

any valid contract can be enforced by law , your agreement to sale or any document that you might have executed in the deal.. or any document or any paper that would have been administered ... you need to seek advice , issue notice and file a suit ... that cannot be on social media for you know it takes time to type , and here you have not given your details regarding the property, regarding amount paid , regarding any executed document ... there cannot be a one line question with a one line answer hope you understand ... connect to a lawyer or connect me on Roman reborn face book

Kushagra Kaushik   24 June 2021

Similar to this situation, I became a member of co-operative society in the 2007 which existed long before that. After few years, the president & chairman were caught up in a shady deal. The specific co-operative society was put under review & has been over looked in allotment of land. What is that I can do? 
I have all the booking receipts & certificate of membership. 

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     24 June 2021

Hello,

You have to approach the consumer forum and file a complaint against him. Consumer court shall issue direction to allot plot and also grant you compensation for mental and physical harrassment. Issue legal notice and later on approach consumer forum.

Kewal Khanna Advocate   24 June 2021

Better to contact local competent Advocate with complete record for proper resolution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register