Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     22 June 2021

Movie influence

Hi,

Why are movies allowed when they depict violence? When they abuse police? When politicians murder voters? When villain, drugs, rape is common theme? When premature love stories led to suicides? When it leads to maladaptive day dreaming? And many others?

I am taking myself out of it like many investors chose to not to invest in tobacco or alcohol index. 

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     22 June 2021

1. Your thoughts are yours to practice. Go Ahead, without any reference to anybody else.

2. There is such restrictions in a democracy and law (censor board) allows what all you mentioned.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     22 June 2021

Yes I put it into practice and rarely watch some children English movies if I get bored for fun. All the wannabes produce the movies, but I never got harmed by them. It’s the people who watch the movie, many of them act like them and very harmful to my career and life threatening to me sometimes. So I blocked them to stop entertaining poor mentality people. I don’t like to get stabbed after watching a mafia movie right everyone? The movie actors can give me security Z class protection round the clock to make me watch their movies. A monkey 🐒 bangs a coconut on its head rather then nourishing it, it is like that dealing with some people after they watch movie. Mentally retards. Hollywood is much better than my local movies and I’m not a fanatic. Does anyone realise, a fanatic is a criminal by law? 

Ananya Gosain   03 September 2021

As it currently stands, the censorship of films in India is undertaken by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) set up under the Cinematographic Act, 1952. The Act along with the Cinematographic (Certification) Rules, 1983 and the Central Government's guidelines dated December 6, 1991, issued pursuant to Section 5B of the Act (Censorship Laws), set out the manner in which films are to be certified for exhibition in India. At present, under the Act, the CBFC is required to certify films under any of the following categories: "U" (unrestricted exhibition); "UA" (unrestricted exhibition except for children below 12 years of age); "A" (restricted to adults only); and "S" (restricted to specified class of persons). The principles guiding the CBFC in the certification of films include assessing the film from the perspective of public order, morality, decency and defamation. Additionally, the CBFC is also required to consider laws relating to the depiction of cigarettes and tobacco, the use of drugs and substances, the prevention of cruelty to animals, the use of national emblems and names and other matters of national honor. Hope this answered your question. Regards
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register