Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

td7   28 May 2021

Cable wire dangling over my property

Hi,

Few days back i found a cable is dangling over my property area which is around 10ft above ground, exactly above the way to my parking. We use the area as entrance. We have requested the cable distributor to remove the cable and route it clear off my house. But they have not removed it.

The distributor is simply avoiding to lay extra cable to save money.
What are my legal options?

Learning

7 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     28 May 2021

Give a complaint to Municipal authorities with a copy to the Cable guy. It may work.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 May 2021

The notice must be served through Registered post giving a time frame for removing within a week from receipt of the notice, and failure to do that may result in removing by cutting off has to be resorted, further to violation resulting in a criminal complaint to Police for the past violations. Also, enclose a photograph for more clarity.

1 Like

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     28 May 2021

yes i do endorse experts reply. act accordingly

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2021

The legal procedure to be followed in this regard  may consume lot of time, instead you can remove the cable dangling on your property which hinders your free movements to your house and exit.

If the cable operator is creating any problem on this, you can lodge a criminal complaint with the local police  and initiate legal action under criminal law against him.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2021

You can send legal notice through watsapp messages, email, etc. SC Allows Use Of WhatsApp For Court Summons. The Supreme Court of India, on Friday, allowed legal summons and notices to be served via messaging applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram, or through email and fax, because of the coronavirus pandemic.

1 Like

td7   29 May 2021

Thanks for your suggestions.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2021

You are welcome for your appreciations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register