LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Immediate divorce

My girl married a guy for family force and it is still not registered. now she wanted to cme back to me, can she come out, and can she marry me within 2 months? Is there any legal process to cancel the 1st marriage and to get married to the 2nd?

Learning

4 Replies

manoj   23 April 2021

yes she can come 

V E MANOJ KUMAR

HIGH COURT ADVOCATE

CELL NO :- EIGHT SIX EIGHT SIX ONE FIVE NINE TWO NINE TWO

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 April 2021

How you say she is not interested? How you say the family members  forced her for marriage? without knowing the real facts we could not put our reply. Better to advise her to lead the married life 

1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 April 2021

Ask her to file a petition for nullifying her marriage on the ground of force, though better to ask her to approach an Advocate for proper appraisal of facts.

shivam chaudhary   25 April 2021

you can go for a divorce, but for that you need to keep in mind that no petition for divorce can be entertained within one year of the marriage ie. a time period of one year must elapse before a divorce petition is filed. however a divorce petition can be entertained within the first year if it is shown that there were 'extreme hardships' which again depends upon the facts and circumstances of the case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register