Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     22 April 2021

Ipc section number

Hi,

What is the legal procedure to log a police complaint on visa officers and embassy if they don’t get a visa? Or if his application doesn’t get selected in the visa draw?

Txs

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 April 2021

Vague and incomplete facts.

Re-post your query with all relevant facts vis-a-vis dispute.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     22 April 2021

Visa is given or not given by the government of the country where you wish to go on a visit and so applied to them for permission. It is the sovereign right of each country as to whom to admit and the power to decide is delegated to designated Official/s in the Embassies abroad.

Upto this point there is no cause of action even if the designated Official/s reject the visa, which will be within the delegated powers.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 April 2021

Normally of time without a valid reason the visa application would not been rejected . so you have to state your facts properly as pointed by Dri Vashista

1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 April 2021

Visa is a sovereign right. Please do proper liaison with the authority. 

I applied for a visa and I still not get it. What is so vague about it. Plus I want to log a police complaint.

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 April 2021

Issue of visa is  at the discretion of the country concerned. No police complaint or civil action lies if delayed or denied.

Denied is not a problem. Delayed, I have the right to sue them because I need time scales. When I qualify in the assessment, I should get the visa. Or else, I’ll log in a cheating case on Indian governances or the embassy. They can’t charge me up and keep quiet. Or else, immigration business should be made transparent. Everyone gives an excuse that we are doing cost savings in the government offices and hence can’t work quickly. 

Timescales

Guidelines

Delay reasons 

and other relevant info must be given. Mend the immigration or stop Indian immigration. This can’t be an alcoholic/rude/reckless visa officers decision on my life. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register