LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumeeth   25 March 2021

Regarding notice received when i'm in my parents home

Hi, it's been 2 years of my marriage and after I conceived, my in laws had been torturing me. Unable to bear this, I came to my parents home. And on delivery , my husband came and everything was smooth. After my daughter was born, again I was being tortured by my in laws for money, but for the sake of my daughter I kept quiet and I was in my parents home. None from my in laws came to see my daughter and 2 months back my husband stopped coming. And he sent a notice saying that I was torturing my in laws and my parents are taking my salary and using it, and I need to return back myself to his home with baby by leaving my job. I replied back saying that it's false and wrote about the dowry expectations from them. And also agreed to stay with them, if they come and take me from my parents home and also disagreed to leave my job for the sake of my daughter's future since my husband has not spent a penny on us from the time we got married. Now, should I wait till he sends back a notice or comes back or should I file a case against them. Will there be any counselling in future?

Learning

3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 March 2021

1. IF nothing is expected to improve in in-laws /husbands house, THEN legally it would be prudent to file domestic violence case against all of them and wait for the outcome.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 March 2021

If you were tortured or haraseed, what are the actions you have initiated so far?

Sumeeth   26 March 2021

Sir, I was carrying when all this happened. And my husband is a good person. After delivery, I'm staying in my parents home. My parents didn't want to make this big, so we were waiting for my husband to come and take me and my kid separately. My husband used to come and see us and later he has been brainwashed by his mother and he stopped coming. I had been waiting with the intention that he would come back and take us and  things will get settled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register