Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VEERANARAYANA GUTTI   27 February 2021

Common wall issue

Dear Lawyers

Me and my neighbour commonly have each 1:1 feet place of 50 feets common wall place, when we are kids(were very poor), my neighbour built first 23 feet common wall, for that we paid the amount he mentioned n we have agreement for that, it happened 20 years ago, recently to complete that remaining common wall, he argued several times deliberately bcaz of gelousy since we migrated from hut to room and said that there is no place to build common wall remaining, he said this is all belongs his property, after showing agreement which says clearly(1:1), then he obeyed to build remaining by us, now after completing the remaining wall, he is not responding at all about the money we spent on it, he said he won't pay the half amount, but using the common wall, what should I do ?? Please help on it legally.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 February 2021

Hello,

It is better you amicably settle the issue by mutual discussion or by involving some socially respected person. 

1 Like

VEERANARAYANA GUTTI   28 February 2021

Sir He is not listening others sayings, don't care others, some people went and asked him , saying all old stories not related to that and wrong sayings which are not facts , we have been asking from last 3 months onwards, but just timepassing the scene, can you please suggest which is the best way to handle this ?  thank you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register