LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandip singh   17 January 2021

Power of attorney

My question is “Can a schedule tribe give Power Of Attorney to a non schedule caste person n if after that this non schedule caste person sale the land again to another Schedule Tribe person” then this transaction is valid or not

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 January 2021

If a schedule tribe give registered power of attorney with right to transfer his property to to another schedul tribe and such holder transfer the property in lieu of that POA is Perfectly valid transaction.
1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 January 2021

Originally posted by : sandip singh
My question is “Can a schedule tribe give Power Of Attorney to a non schedule caste person n if after that this non schedule caste person sale the land again to another Schedule Tribe person” then this transaction is valid or not

1. YES .... PROVIDED the Power of Attorney document is duly stamp duty paid and duly registered. Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com
1 Like

sandip singh   31 January 2021

Thanks for ur advice. Sir can u give me any reference case number regarding this above matter. Can I meet u or call u to discuss further and what will be ur consulting fee. Plz update.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register