Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NISHANTH KUMAR DS   03 December 2020

how to get khatha for an agricultural land which has no survey number and legal heir

My family is cultivating a land of 3 acres from more than two generations, We sons and grandsons of family have partitioned it into parts gradually for individual agricultural purposes. So, Now can we get it registered into our names since are cultivating it from many year. If so please guide me.

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 December 2020

The ancestral property can be divided by all the legal heirs equally and if all are mutually agreed for unequal shares, you can.

NISHANTH KUMAR DS   04 December 2020

Thank you for your reply sir. But this land has no survey number and defined khatha holder. Some people said that since your cultivating this land from decades you can get it registered and get khatha. Can you please guide me how to get khatha which has no survey number till now according to revenue department and khatha has been not given in anyones name. So, guide me with the procedure.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     04 December 2020

1.  "IF"  the "land has no survey number and defined khatha holder"  THEN it means that land belongs to Govt. and is encroached upon and needs to be returned back to Govt.  Transfer /Mutation of such land is not possible, for encroached Govt. Land.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

2 Like

Shashi Dhara   04 December 2020

Is any one is objecting your ownership, if not then submit  application to change khata to your name to revenue authoriries if they rej ect file declaratory suit against them in competent court of law

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 December 2020

I agree with the opinion and advise of expert Mr. Hemant Agarwal.

To add to this, your statement is unbelievable since 'no' land exist without a survey number. Recheck revenue record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register