LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brahma Chary   11 November 2020

property (inheritance)

my mother have two sisters and two brothers.my grand father (father of my mother) died so many years ago.his inheritance property (agriculture land ) transferred to name of his sons and grandsons.can my mother legally try to that property?

Learning

8 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 November 2020

If the property is ancestral and your grandfather died intestate, your mother and her sister have equal rights over the property.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 November 2020

AGREE with Expert's Above Opinion.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 November 2020

You are repeating the same without bothering to ascertain how the property was transferred to your uncles.

Brahma Chary   12 November 2020

can my mother personally (regardless of sisters) try to that property?

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 November 2020

In the suit for partition, the sisters could be co-plaintiffs, else they would be the defendants.

1 Like

Brahma Chary   12 November 2020

my grandfather (father of my mother) not write will or deed before death .His sons transferred the property in their name.with out will (may be illigal). after his sons transferred the profety in their sons name.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     12 November 2020

Hello,

Your mother is the legal heir of your grandfather. Therefore she is entitled to an equal share in the property. You can file a partition suit in civil court. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 November 2020

Originally posted by : Brahma Chary
my mother have two sisters and two brothers.my grand father (father of my mother) died so many years ago.his inheritance property (agriculture land ) transferred to name of his sons and grandsons.can my mother legally try to that property?

Fourth time repeated starting from https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/women-profety-right-213631.asp which is absurd, ridiculous and stupidity.

If you are not satisfied with obligation of experts, which is otherwise FREE OF COST, it would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for analyses, professional guidance and necessary proceeding. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register