LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STRANGER ADHIKARI   07 November 2020

Urgent query relating to love relationship

Hello. Im In a relationship we love each other. But when Girls faimly members know about it they start hitting my girlfriend. They torcher her in all possible ways. Sumtimes took her mobile phone away from her. Sumthims her brother , Jijaji and Didi beat her. They r jus torturing her. She sent me a Note and a video too in which she mention. Everyone is torturing her and beating her badely. What shud I do in this case? She is 24 year old and I'm 30 year old. Hindu same caste. Pls guide me. Can't see her like this. Pls guide. I called her jijaji to he said " Hmare yahan bihar m ldkiya jab ese krti hai to ham unpe hath uthate hai. Meri ldki hoti m uspe b hath uthata" He said this. Wat shud I do. Pls guide.

Learning

25 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 November 2020

WRITE A MOVIE OR TV SERIAL AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IT

1 Like

STRANGER ADHIKARI   07 November 2020

I'm here to take advice of an Advocate not a Low grade movie director. 

Pls don't time paas on issues belong to sum serious issues. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 November 2020

If the girl is willing to marry and live with you for ever, get married and register it with Registrar of Marriage.

Stay in some other village/ town/ city / area away from her parents.  

It would be better to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

2 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2020

Is she willing from a criminal case against his family?

1 Like

STRANGER ADHIKARI   08 November 2020

Sir... Yes She can. If her faimly will continue to torcher her and will stop to marry her with me. Than she go to the Court... But problem is her faimly not letting her go outside from her House? In this situation what shud I do? Shud I go to the court? I will b grateful if u can guide me a little. 

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     08 November 2020

You can always file a complaint with the local police station about the harassment meted out to the girl. You both are major and can marry if not related by blood. 

STRANGER ADHIKARI   08 November 2020

Is it okii to complain her family in local police station? Because her family is rich and powerful. Or court is a better option? Her father frnd is DSP... I'm from Uttrakhand and she is from Bihar. 

Can I do sumthing from court? 

The girl herself has to remedy her predicament. Since you are not related to the girl you do not have any legal right in the matter. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 November 2020

The best option, in my understanding, is to move the High Court in Writ Petition. However, outcome depends upon the stand of the girl.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 November 2020

Originally posted by : P. Venu
The best option, in my understanding, is to move the High Court in Writ Petition. However, outcome depends upon the stand of the girl.

Dear Mr. P Venu,

They are yet to get married, hence what sort of petition shall be entertained by High Court, where he has to establish relation.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 November 2020

The queriest can file a Writ of Habeas Corpus. It is the settled legal position that any person, who is not a total stranger, can move  such a petition.

Harshitha Reddy Pula   08 November 2020

Better way is to make this issue public using reporters or social media as girl's side family has very big background. At the same time file a petition about this in court , high court is better than local court. Better to ask for protection. Plz be careful and do everything without any mistakes. Make sure that whether girl is ready to answer in court about ur relationship r else u will get into big trouble..
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 November 2020

It is she who has to dial 100 agains the family.

If you make any move then the day when she comes to thana then she will give a very touch statement against you and you  may k=find your welf in on some non-bailable allegations

1 Like

If the lady has not the courage to stand up against the so called harassment then better let the matter remain as it is without wasting further time of the experts of this platform. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register