LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Mundada   24 October 2020

i don't know where he stay

i give my friend 5k 1 year ago he only gives 1k only he was cheated for money but now i don't know their address i have only he number and he elder brother number but he also not answering
can i file fir Against him section 420 or civil suit case ?

i have all proofs of transaction, chats, call recording.

i don't how i take action ?
recently i was go police station they also saying we are not present their we can't do anything solve it outside ?

what i can do ? anyone please guide me ?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     24 October 2020

The amount involved in your query do not suggest is viable to initiate any legal action since the same is meagre.

You have the option to forgive and forget 

otherwise

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts /documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

3 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     24 October 2020

Forget. The sum involved us very low and if you initiate legal action you may  end up spending a minimum of two to three times that money and most important is valuable time shall be lost besides mental tension.

When you do not even know where he is what you can do even if you get decree. This is a civil case and Police do not help at any stage.

1 Like

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 October 2020

I dont agree with my brothers. Its your hard earned money.. Pl call me for legal help.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 October 2020

Originally posted by : Gaurav Mundada
i give my friend 5k 1 year ago he only gives 1k only he was cheated for money but now i don't know their address i have only he number and he elder brother number but he also not answering can i file fir Against him section 420 or civil suit case ?i have all proofs of transaction, chats, call recording.i don't how i take action ?  recently i was go police station they also saying we are not present their we can't do anything solve it outside ?what i can do ? anyone please guide me ?

1. Since your absconding dear friend has already swindled you and since you were rich enough to be so gullible and since you do not have any financially viable /feasible legal options .... you are advised to FORGIVE & FORGET thinking that you have spent the money on your friends birthday for cocktail dinner party.

2. AND learn a lesson by this incidence and avoid being duped in future.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register