LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasu Rao Gupta (Employee)     29 April 2010

WHETHER JUDGES CAN BE PROSECUTED?

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHETHER JUDGES CAN BE PROSECUTED?

WHO ARE INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION, MINGLED WITH THIRD PERSON

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO DRAG THEM IN THE COURTS AS A COMMON MAN.

REGARDS

VASURAO

Learning

4 Replies

Daksh (Student)     29 April 2010

Dear Vasu Rao Gupta,

The answer to your querry is in affirmation and there is an example of Mr.Justice Shamit Mukherjee who had not only been detained, arrested but also jailed beside being removed from service.

Like any other instance you have to make complaint in writing seek permission of the Chief Justice in this regard and can proceed forward as per the High Court Rules in this regard.

Best Regards

Daksh

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 April 2010

mr dakhs, shamit mukherjee facinc the the case of 'maha abhijog' he is still in service , under suspension.

i also interested to know the matter. learned members please answer.

the judges who under influence of bribe gave wrong judgement, what about them?

2 Like

(Guest)

Congrats Mr. Arup Kumar Gupta for raising a very important question.. I congrtulated you since every question which comes in existance that also carries its anwer along..  it will take time now but be assured that the answer is "on the way"... so Mr. Corrupt Judge (whosoever) ! now be careful.. 

I am also in sort of an appropriate trial for corrupt persons who become a judge..  See ! the judiciary section of our democratic system is the most important section and I will like if it will have its respectful.. the responsibility to maintain the respect of judiciary is on the persons who holds the posts of judge.. if they will not shoulder their responsibility they will be the looser..  so they themselves should catch their corrupt colleagues.. OR they should be ready to be prosecuted like common criminals......  People are in sort..............   

1 Like

girishankar (manager)     09 November 2010

mr dakhs, as mr.Arup ji sayings pl think about PF case and Dinakaran and BMW Sinha and others there is long List .......Long History

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register