LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Krishnan   13 October 2020

Mutaion deed

Hi, I got a text from AD-DLRSWB stating that Case generated: case No-MN/2020/1522/14653, Case Date- 13/10/2020 has been accepted for Mutation against your deed No:003120. I don't know what is this and checked in website. This is something related to property so if anyone knows could you please advise how to check it ?

Learning

10 Replies

varun aggarwal (Advocate)     13 October 2020

From above it seems mutation on the basis of registration of Deed has been sanctioned, either it could be sale deed, lease deed, or conveyance deed in any form.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 October 2020

Take it seriously as there is transfer in the name of such property in Revenue records through some documents.  Immediately make a call and inquire if that property belongs to anyone in your family.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 October 2020

Originally posted by : Naveen Krishnan
Hi, I got a text from AD-DLRSWB stating that Case generated: case No-MN/2020/1522/14653, Case Date- 13/10/2020 has been accepted for Mutation against your deed No:003120. I don't know what is this and checked in website. This is something related to property so if anyone knows could you please advise how to check it ?

Have you made any sale deed and applied for the mutation of land on the basis of that sale deed, if yes then that is accepted and you can follow up with revenue agency. If no then you should instantly contact the revenue office and get clarification

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     14 October 2020

Originally posted by : Naveen Krishnan

1. This is a new scam racket to trap and swindle off money from you.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Naveen Krishnan   14 October 2020

Hi All,

Thanks for the respond !!

Someone said it's a scam and many of you said it would be some other deed. It would be helpful if you provide a link where to get the complete details of this as the case no & deed no given in the text. Since it's a legal only i posted in this group as many of you can identify the type of case when see the case number itself. Looking for your valuable thoughts again.

Thanks in advance.

Gaurav Malhotra   12 May 2021

Hi 

were you able to find the authenticity of this message . I also recd it in the middle of last night and was wondering what’s it about. I hv nothing such regards property name change or sale of any such asset. Pls Englighten me on your findings if this was authentic or a scam message 

regards

gaurav 

Ansh Babbar   24 June 2021

Hi - My name is Anshul. Today morning even I received this text out of no where. I am bit afraid whats happening. Could anyone share their thoughts about the above post and any solution till now. Also if anyone have details where we can report this issue.

Case generated: Case No.- MN/2021/1027/6309  , Case Date-  24/06/2021  has been accepted for  Mutation   against your  Deed No. : 002276 . From DLRSWB.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 June 2021

There is a saying that even when the snake is small, you have to beat it with a big stick.  You are aware of the fact that a simple SMS on COVID NEGATIVE at Haridwar Kumbhamela report received by LIC employee at Haryana, though good perseverance unearthed a big scam of 1,00,000/- fake cases.   This is your personal issue, a simple visit to the nearest Municipality or Revenue office or tracking the sender's name and address should have solved these doubts.  You are afraid, and you do not take any steps to drive the fear and live in peace, but post the same in an open forum, without making any attempts and never care to follow the earlier advice.

shreenu sadanand   29 June 2021

Where to contact? Any link or site? Just got a message from vk-dlrswb

Ansh Babbar   03 July 2021

Yes please contact NDMC control room for this.

Care@ndmc.gov.in

Received a response from them and now will clarify this, though not a personal issue as it is effecting a lot. Hence sharing these details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register