LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JACKY ADVANI   12 October 2020

police

A 3 star police officer talks with me in a rude manner and with a high voice when I gone to him with a polite request to shift the police van in front of my father's shop because customer's are not coming due to that.
so, whom should I approach Now for this??

Learning

6 Replies

Nida Khatri   12 October 2020

after u telling him to shift the van due to customers not coming in ur shop, and he doesnt do so, then u can file a complaint in the nearest police station about the bad conduct

1 Like

Mastan   12 October 2020

that parking of police vehicle was a temporary event 

or

its a regular parking spot for the police vehicle?

Based on the answer you can proceed further. if temporary, then forget and move on...

if permanent then approach higher authorities with written complaint along with proofs

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 October 2020

It would be appropriate to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for analysing facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 October 2020

There is no cause to be agitated unless the parking is a regular feature. Certain things in life are required to be taken in their stride.

avadhesh Paliwal   16 October 2020

please search the number and address of SP office in your area and there is tweeter account of every SP office of state....district level or collector office ......do the simple thing tweet to DG office...SP Office and Collector of District .......

and find a press reporter in your area and escalate the matter.....

Chandi Bhai   17 October 2020

maknpur billahor kanpur nagar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register