LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     26 April 2010

FILES DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

look at this...i have a marriage of 16 yrs.. i educated my wife ...MCom, Diploma etc...she comes frmo a poor socioeconomic background i made her ..outgoing.. got her jobs thru my contacts to earn Rs 40,000 a month....from day one she ..requires SEX everyday............if u say anything she warns of cutting her wrists... in 16 yrs she has never stayed with my old parents who are alone....spends all her salary all herself ..if u ask waht is aher salary ....she says its hers...one every small matter calls her home ..her brothers who are again anti- social..they come and instead of peacefully settling things come at 1 pm at night raise up the entire colony..police has to be called.........she is.always on her mobile with her friends.. if my child says mumy you have no time for me...she gives her a verbal abuse and shuts her down...the child is scared ..walks about nude in the house with out a string on her, and shen i tell her to have shame .....it is me who feels embarrassed and says what  effect it will have on the child....goes with her friends to religoious places without a husband (in hindu religion it si considered ill-fated)....on every small debate goes to police station (alone).... for last 16 yrs .SHE HAS LEFT HOME AND GONE AND THEN RETURNED ON HER OWN.....when asked her why? she says because she doesnot want to leave me alone....i have no right to tell her that i dont want you now......ive tolerated .. and yet NOW its she who filed a DV, divorce & child custody against me ..

...im still quite becose of my daughter's future....MORE THAN THIS.... SHE FILED A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and then AS SHE IS AWAY WITH HER PARENTS has a cool PHONE SEX WITH ME ....AND THEN AFTER TWO MTHS FILES FOR DIVORCE.. ANY COMMENTS ????? ALL THESE FACTS ARE WITH PROOF.

i was just bearing for my daughters sake...WILL GOD DO JUSTICE WITH ME ??????

also tell me her PHONE SEX PROVES THAT SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME...WILL IT NOT DISMISS THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE ...WONT THE JUDGE UNDERSTAND THIS..HER DEMENTED PSYCHOLOGY ???

IN US SUCH A BEHAVIOUS COMES UNDER 'NPD' a  psychilogical disorder but in India no judge would have heard it? 

Learning

9 Replies

MOHANA SUNDARAM (Advocate High court Madras. M-9840908555)     26 April 2010

Mr. hitler,

what exactly you seek from this thread?

comments? sympathy? advise? compassion?

plzzz be clear.

1 Like

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     27 April 2010

Mr Sundaram ....i think you need read my mssg more carefully...DONT MIND WHEN I SAY THIS... as i know my mssg is too long..but i have to give the full facts...PLs see i am not Mr HITLER ..but...a victim of MRs HITLER.. i hope u understand the differnce...thirdly.....i have raised three questions at the end...

PHONE SEX PROVES THAT SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME...WILL IT NOT DISMISS THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE??? ...WONT THE JUDGE UNDERSTAND THIS..HER DEMENTED PSYCHOLOGY ???

IN US SUCH A BEHAVIOUS COMES UNDER 'NPD' a  psychilogical disorder but in India no judge would have heard it? shdnt the case be dismissed?

ANd she be punished for framing me?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 April 2010

mr victim i have full sympathy with you.but why you designated her as mrs hitler. it is wrong.

the person who may correctly dsignated as mrs hitler is eva brown. who died alongwith mr hitler. i never read any bad / wrong acts done by her. she is much more indian wife than a german one. your postings describe a hipocratic lady - who does not care others feelings.

instead of describing her as mrs hitler, you should say 'leady hitler'.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 April 2010

marriage act should be changed.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     29 April 2010

dear friend,

wht ever going with u is bad.

face d trial and say everything before the court with evidences and if you want get rid of from her then also file divorce pitition .

1 Like

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     29 April 2010

Well .... do u want to keep ur marriage or not is the question ???? and it seems taht u r fed up of her ........

U have said that u have proof of all the facts mentioned in ur query ... if it is so pls. contest all the cases ......

I don't think the phone s*x issue will be helpful in dismissing the DV case against u .... it might prove helpful in proving as what u said her demented psychology .... which in turn might prove helpful in the child custody case ..... if u do not want to live with her then u may as well let her get away with her divorce petition .... but then all results would depend upon what u'd successively prove in court ....

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 May 2010

I agree with Dharmesh, views. I think you have had enough of Mrs.Hitler, let her proceeds with her petition.

1 Like

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     15 May 2010

Dharmeshji , Assumi ji , Sarvesh ji ARUPJI thank you.....i have no wish to continue my relation with her as she has taken full advantage of me.....but still GOD is there he will do justice..but after having said that the problem persists....of   DAUGHTER...who for no reason of hers will suffer, be called a divorced parents daughter....as it is i lrean she had become quite introspective.....i am PAINED FOR MY DUAGHTER..and for whom i have said let the wife take a seperation - and live with whoever she wants ...but dont let my DAUGHTER GET A DIVORCED TAG ..

i AM THANKFUL TO LAWYERSCLUB INDIA  thru which i have got all your advice and expect to get in future too....

A VICTIM OF MRS HITLER (JUSTICE SEEKER)     15 May 2010

IN ADDITIION to the abov facts...she ha placed my daughter in another city with her brothers who are of anti-social antecedents ...while she stays here in NOIDA.. I recently saw secretly my daugher in another city  going to school .....(SECRETLY AS HER BROTHERS WILL TAKE HER AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL IF THEY COEM TO know i ahve seen her...)

Pls tell me ...in the CHILD CUSTODY where she has cruelty ( same as i her DV case and DIVORCE case ) the reason for child custody..........what STAND  & evidence do i need to collect ....to WIN  the CHILD'S CUSTODY??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register