LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani Kumar (Home maker)     20 August 2020

Money suit recovery

My Mother cheated me with by not paying 30 lakhs which she borrowed from me. She gave cheques which bounced. Since the money belongs to my husband I filed a civil suit for money recovery. Now that the case is in district court and moving very slowly she smartly sold 50% of her immovable agriculture land during the trial before getting temporary injunction so that she won't alienate her properties. Now that the judge denied to give the stay order is it possible for me to shift the case to High court now or need to wait till the whole trial is finished at district court which may take years and she would sell all her property and give pauper notice!

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 August 2020

File application u/order 38 rule 5 of cpc and get order of attachment before judgment in regards to her remaining properties.

1 Like

Rani Kumar (Home maker)     20 August 2020

Infact the judge did denied to pass order for the application u/order 38 rule 5 of cpc. I am sure she wants to alienate the remaining properties very soon.

venkat sachin reddy   20 August 2020

Mam I'm a student. As of my knowledge we can file an appeal in the higher court against the denial orders of the judge. I'll suggest to file the appeal before she alienate the remaining property.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register