LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

can i sell my share of property

We are two brothers living separtely in a city and have a land in village which is equally divided among us in 1/2 proportion. I am in need of money so can i sell my 1/2 share to someone else without my brother permission.

Learning

7 Replies

K Rajasekharan (Advocate)     16 August 2020

You can sell your share in the property without the consent of other if your share is demarcated as per a partition deed.

Otherwise you can sell your share without his consent but demarcation is possible only with the consent of the other.

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     16 August 2020

From whom the property was inherited and How did the property division took place? what document do you have to show the title?

Buyers will not buy the property without going through the title deed and link documents.

1 Like

(Guest)
@subramanyam sir property is ancestral and currently on my and my elder brothers name in equal 1/2 proportion.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 August 2020

Are there any legal heir other than you and your brother?

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 August 2020

You can sell undivided share in the land if not partitioned and de-marked. Mention in sale deed about undivided share.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 August 2020

You can sell your undivided 1/2 share of land without consent of your brother but possession can't be handed over until land is partitioned or remarked.

carpetfloors   09 September 2020

Precisely when vinyl flooring is concern, no joint segment is required, permitting it to look like normal tone. Likewise, in a cooled room, tiles would feel cold when in contact with revealed feet. Vinyl ground surface would regardless give a milder and logically standard feel. vinyl flooring supplier Tiles would be the obvious champ here. It is trustworthiness to understand that you would doubtlessly require a sledge to squash a tile. Vinyl ground surface may be scratched with a thing that is outstandingly sharp. The fundamental piece of slack about being fragile is that your sensitive things may not break when dropped.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register