LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AVINASH BHATKAR   14 August 2020

police verification for gov job

Sir, i am doing preparation for gov job , but in the riot case, all the friends in the village were named, a total of 54 people were named, and also my name was added in this case (Section 143,147,149,353,323,324,333,341,427,425). This happened 8 years ago, now I am 26 years old.I am very worried whether I will prepare for a government job or not because if I become ineligible after preparing, a lot of time will pass..what to do

Learning

5 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     15 August 2020

1. IF you were convicted by Court in the case and now freed or discharged, THEN simply declare the same, for Govt. Job.  IF you were freed or discharged, THEN the same will be positively considered in your favor.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 August 2020

The case is stated to be still pending wherein you are neither convicted nor acquitted on merits of the case, hence judgement / order can not be presumed. 

You have stated to have been contesting your case for the last 8 years, what is the opinion and advise of your lawyer.

AVINASH BHATKAR   15 August 2020

Dear Omprakash Sir, anyone's name is mentioned in a riot case, my name was also mentioned in it, I did not know about this case. And sir, as far as I know, no one can be deprived of a job unless it is proved that you have committed a crime.

@Omprakash Sir, I asked you for advice, there is no judgment ...

yes ur right sir,
my only one straight que can i will preparation for gov job or not

yes sir definitely i will live positively and whatever doing in my life will best ,thank u sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register