Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul K K   11 August 2020

Home construction on my Plot

Hello to all of respected people here.
Query- I have 1800 Sq ft plot in residential area of Agra city and want to construct a house on same.

Issue- Few colonies are not listed as approved colonies by ADA ( Agra Development Authority). However plot is in very posh area and there are roads, drainage everything available. Moreover, there are many houses already constructed.
I am willing to follow all the steps of getting map created by architect and then continuing with construction.

Ask- Please let me know what are the rules related to such construction like-
1- As it is small plot under 200 Gaj(1800 sqft), do we need authority's approval.
2- At times ADA people come during final stage of construction and ask money because of some or other rules.

Let me know all the steps to follow for easy and hassle free construction.
I will be very much glad and thankful for all help and suggestions. My parents being retired government employees are sad to see that they can't even easily construct their house on very own land without bribing ADA.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 August 2020

Hello,

Before construction you have to approve your plan with planning department of corporation or from local village office. 

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 August 2020

You have to get a plan from Town Surveyor or an approved Surveyor and get the plan approved by the Nagar Palic/ADA.

1 Like

Atul K K   30 August 2020

can i get some details on the rules regarding smaller land i.e. 200 Gaj or 1800 Sqft or 200 sq yd

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register