Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Soumen Jana   28 July 2020

Seller vs buyer common passage

Good Evening All Respected Members

I am some trouble, need your help. I purchase a land 2010 at West Bengal. Seller gives me 13ft wide road from main road,but now seller disagree to give me 13 ft wide road, seller wants give me 8ft wide road. Seller file a case in that case for correction of this deed, is it possible?

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 July 2020

You have already been advised adequately in your query at:

Soumen Jana posted a new topic in forum "Seller vs buyer common passage"

Soumen Jana replied to a query in Experts "Common passage"

Soumen Jana asked a query in Experts "Common passage" 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/stream/selfstream.asp?member_id=667209

Repeating same story is absurd and ridiculous.

If you are not satisfied with obligation of experts you should prefer to seek professional consultancy of a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ document and guidance.

1 Like

Soumen Jana   29 July 2020

Thanks for your reply sir, That Time I asked in this forum and I am happy for that, that time seller not file case against me at civil court, but now seller file a case against me and I received a legal notice.This notice mentioned that seller want to give me 8ft road instead of 13ft, I am agree or not? now my question is if I agree this type of sulah nama is valid in that case? or when i am going to resell my property in future any prblem will occure or not?

Regards

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 July 2020

Contact a local advocate and file a counterclaiming road for 13ft, and let the court decide the case.  At this point of time, you can only defend and it is left to the Court to decide on facts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 July 2020

What is the ground urged for getting the relief of the change in the reduction of the widdth of the common passage in  the conveyance deed? How is the common passage used? What could be the inconvenience caused if the court allows the petition/suit?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register