LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya Panda   25 July 2020

ipc section ?

which ipc is related to diminat behavior , convincing other party for wrong dcsn making. is there any?

Learning

12 Replies

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     26 July 2020

question is not clear. elaborate the facts.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     26 July 2020

Originally posted by : Surya Panda
which ipc is related to diminat behavior , convincing other party for wrong dcsn making. is there any?

A Imaginery Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Surya Panda   26 July 2020

I want to know under which ipc I will b charged if I convince or force my friend to take some planned or wrong decision which can lead to hurt/harassment of some one.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 July 2020

You are liable for abetment of the offense and equally punishable with such a person who actually committed such offense under your guidance or influence..  The punishment depends on the actual offense. "Abetment" is the offense. 

I agree with GLN PRASAD

A kumar   26 July 2020

sec. 379Aipc

No such provision as stated by A kumar exists in IPC

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 July 2020

What are the facts? What is the context?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     26 July 2020

Originally posted by : Surya Panda
I want to know under which ipc I will b charged if I convince or force my friend to take some planned or wrong decision which can lead to hurt/harassment of some one.

What are the facts of the case, it is vague and ambigous in your reposting ?

Your query starts as if it is an examination hall question paper stating inter alia, "I want to know under which ipc I will b charged if I convince or force my friend to...."     it implies that it is presumptive circumstances, which may or may not happen but you want to examine ability and competence of respondent(s) ???.

Nihal Thareja   29 July 2020

Hello

You will be charged under section 107 of the Indian Penal Code for "Abetment of a thing"

Section 107 conveys that abetment basically takes place when a person abets the doing of a thing by:

(1) Instigating a person to do that thing; or

(2) Engaging with another person (or persons) in a conspiracy to do that thing; or

(3) Intentionally aiding a person to do that thing.

When any of these requirements exists, the offence of abetment is complete. Sometimes a person may commit more than one of these three circumstances in a single offence.

As per explanation 2 of section 107, whoever, either prior to or at the time of the commission of an act, does anything in order to facilitate the commission of that act, and thereby facilitates the commission thereof, is said to aid the doing of that act.

Section 108 defines an Abettor as a person abets an offence, who abets either the commission of an offence or the commission of an act which would be an offence if committed by a person capable by law of committing an offence with the same intention or knowledge as that of the abettor.

Hope I was able to solve your query
Regards
Nihal

Bijaya Bikash Bisoyi   01 August 2020

define the difference between section and article

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     01 August 2020

Originally posted by : Bijaya Bikash Bisoyi
define the difference between section and article

A Imaginary Fake "Time-Pass" apathetic question, designed to fool & mislead Experts on this Forum.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register