LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   24 July 2020

What to do now

On last month Karnataka high court had issued a notice to me as respondents but till date I have not got the notice how to tackle the situation. My address is correct. Court has not given the next date

Learning

4 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 July 2020

Originally posted by : arunan
On last month Karnataka high court had issued a notice to me as respondents but till date I have not got the notice how to tackle the situation. My address is correct. Court has not given the next date

1. You are contradicting your own words.  Check carefully and proceed.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

arunan   25 July 2020

Let me explain you sir in detail when I checked case in the name of party it showed my name and address and order said issue notice to respondents but even 1month later I have not got any notice. I m waiting to attend the court by collecting the notice

Aniket Giri (ADVOCATE)     25 July 2020

So the position is that you have unofficially got the knowledge that a case has been instituted against you. Though the court has directed the Petitioner to send notice, it may be they haven't as yet compiled with the order, so don't worry keep track of the case unofficially as you are now and wait for the notice to come.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2020

The case cannot proceed further until and unless the Notice is served upon you. The information posted in the website does not constitute proper notice.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register